CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Levi's FIRST Race

Levi ran his first race ever on December 13th, 2009 in the Venice Christmas Run 10k at Venice Beach. I've done this race 4 times in past years and was very excited for Levi to get a thrill out of an actual race. He found a co-worker on his path who kept his pace steady and fast, but Levi said it was exhilerating and exhausting. It gave him even more a passion for running and he's planning on running the LA Marathon in May 2009. You go Levi!

BEFORE RACE:

Someone is a bit sleepy.


But we aren't!

Stretching - VERY IMPORTANT!

Ready, Set, GO...
DURING THE RACE...

Oooooo, look who was there!

AFTER THE RACE...
So, when I ran my first race back in 2001, Levi drove me to Zuma Beach. Like here, it was chilly out so he went and waited in the car. I gave him my guestimated finish time and he came back to the finish line at that time...Only, I was waiting for him! Here, I'm standing at the finishing line looking for him to run in and he was standing next to me, already done and cheering beside me for at least 30 seconds before I realized he was there! He finished earlier than I expected and I was bummed I missed his finish. He didn't care though! He loved it.








1 comments:

Meg said...

yeah for running!