CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 2, 2009

My Birthday Surprise

My dearest hubby of 10 years threw me a surprise birthday party on my 33rd birthday (Sat. 10/24). He invited some of our good friends to share cake & ice cream with us and hang out for a bit. Although our darling Mason was too anxious to keep it a secret all day, she ended up asking Levi in front of me not 3 hours before party time "Dad, when are the other people coming over?" Poor Levi tried to play it off with a big grin telling Mason she was being silly and there wasn't anyone else coming, but the secret was out. I was still thrilled at all the effort he put together though! Love you babe!




1 comments:

Lauren said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Rob! It looks like you did! I thought about you on your birthday! How are you feeling these days? I'm so excited that we're going to have these babies before we know it!

Love you!
Naunee