CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Look what we FINALLY did!

Levi received some nice matching frames from a nice friend last week who was moving. We have always envisioned our family photos in something like what she gave us. So, I was very excited to get to work. Unfortunately, since moving, all of our pictures were neatly (well, not that neatly) packed away in a couple of boxes...and now they are not (as you see here). 

But, look at the progress we made! We finally put pictures we've had for 5 years in boxes, in frames and on the walls! Yay!

Now, the next 2 pictures are examples of me and Levi's personalities. I put up these 2 frames in a matter of 10 minutes. Kinda measured, the pictures don't fully fill out the mat, but its what I had and I wanted to hang them. I got it done...



Here you see Levi, using a leveler, measured out every millimeter from all sides of each frame and made me search for 2 pictures of Mason to go with the 2 pictures of Logan, so it would all flow well. His project took an hour & a half. Hmf. 


2 comments:

Why Not said...

Thanks for updating the blog! I am jealous of all of your outside activities! I'm loving your California sun.

Angela said...

Gee I have a man in my house just like that! Love the pictures. YOur kids are adorable! THinking of ya